Offer Up to 15% OFF* on your Home Interiors.. Book consultation Now!
The studio apartment is a small space with one large room that includes the bedroom, living room, a simple kitchen, and a small bathroom with no clear separations between them. Studio apartments are made up of one or two rooms and no more; they are distinguished by their small size and are ideal for those looking for a low-cost rental, expatriates, or temporary housing for a few people.
Studio apartments, like any other residential unit, have advantages and disadvantages that we will explore together:
First, its benefits:
– The studio apartment has a small area, which makes movement easier.
– Because it’s small, it’s simple to clean and maintain.
– You do not require big or bulky furniture.
– Its rent is much lower than that of traditional apartments with large areas.
Second, there are some disadvantages:
– Because the apartment is small, it is difficult to allocate a children’s room or to receive a group of friends.
– Large decorative items and storage units are not permitted.
– Studio apartments are frequently dark and poorly ventilated.
To design studio apartments, you must choose simple furniture and decorations because the space of the apartment does not allow for the presence of large items. Follow these tips to design a great studio apartment:
Tips to consider when designing studio apartments with a small area to enjoy:
The interior designers at MatsMall also recommend placing the bed and furniture next to the wall rather than in the center of the room because it will provide places to sit while also reducing traffic in the house.
If you have any additional questions about the design of small studio apartments in Dubai, please contact us via WhatsApp at +971505640902.